Our office is located at 4918 Weber Rd, 63123 in South County just 1 mile West of Bayless and I-55, or 1 block East of Gravois and Weber Rd at the Weber/Dana intersection. See the site map for exact driving directions. Dr. Fiscella has been in private practice since 1977 when he first was mentored by Dr. Ken Yochum. The Wilmington Clinic has been serving patients since the 1940’s.
We utilize non-thrusting adjustments of Chiropractic — Receptor-Tonus technique as originated by Dr. Raymond Nimmo D.C., Graston Technique, Myofascial release technique, and acupressure to focus on the soft tissues of the body (muscles, ligaments, and tendons) to release nerve interference that causes muscle tension and imbalance which in turn improves body mobility and function.
[“MUSCLES MOVE BONES, BONES DO NOT MOVE MUSCLES”]
In addition, we have a complete diagnostic and rehabilitative facility to include rehab exercise, hot/cold packs, ultrasound, cold laser, muscle stimulation, traction, spinal decompression, acupressure/acupuncture, and Digital X-ray. Specialty procedures are available for acute/chronic “sinus sufferers” as well as for those patients who suffer from “frequent colds, post-nasal drip, allergies, etc.” with the use of Endo-Nasal Technique (Sinoplasty and Pharyngeal Sweeps) and specific dietary enhancements.
Michael J. Fiscella, B.S., D.C., D.A.B.C.O., F.A.C.O.
- St. Bonaventure University 1969-1973, B.S. Biology
- Logan University 1974-1977, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Advanced Whole Food Supplement / Nutritional Therapy (1977)
- Member of ACA, Missouri State Chiropractic Association (1977-present)
- Professor for Post Graduate Dept. at Logan University (1978-present)
- Certified Receptor Tonus Technique Instructor [as originated by Dr. Raymond Nimmo, D.C.] (1978-present)
- Certified Endo Nasal Technique Instructor (1977-present)
- Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist (D.A.B.C.O., F.A C.O.) (1988)
- Certified Acupuncture /Acupressure /Meridan Therapy / Cupping (1998)
- Certified Graston Technique® (2016)
- Graston Technique® (2006)
Lauren Cantrell, D.C.
Has a special interest and proficiency with pregnant women and children
- University of Missouri (2006-2010), B.S. in Biology
- Logan University (2011-2014), Doctor Of Chiropractic
- Certified Acupuncture /Acupressure / Meridan Therapy (2014)
- Advanced Training in Whole Food Supplements / Nutrition Therapy (2014)
- Certified Webster Technique (2015)
- Advanced Training Pre-Natal & Pediatric Care (2015)
- Certified in Endo-Nasal Technique (2015)
- Certified Graston Technique (2020)
Dominic Caruso, D.C.
Has an affinity for sports performance and sports injuries
- Culver Stockton College (2012-2016), B.S. Athletic Training
- Logan University (2016-2019), Doctor of Chiropractic
- Certified Athletic Training (2016)
- Certified Graston Technique (2016)
- Certified Kinesio Taping Technique (2016)
- Advanced Training in Whole Food Supplements / Nutrition Therapy (2017)
- Certified in Endo-Nasal Technique (2019)
Insurance / Managed Care Plans Accepted:
- ANTHEM/BLUE CROSS-BLUE SHIELD
- UNITED HEALTH CARE(UHC)
Types of Payment Accepted:
- Personal Check
- Visa / Master / Discover / American Express Cards
Emergency / After hours information:
In case of an emergency call: 314-509-1043.